You must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and meticulous with testing processes, procedures and recording of the results into the Zerowait production database. You need to accurately and consistently follow, update, and correct documented procedures for all equipment and accurately input the testing results and update inventory levels into our Zerowait database system.
Additional tasks include level one and two service and support calls, writing internal and external customer reports, rotational on-call duties, and occasional on-site customer installations or upgrades.
The Individual we are looking for must be self-motivated, hard-working, and multi-tasking, detail oriented and willing to function and contribute as a team player within the engineering group and with other staff members of the Zerowait team.
The ideal candidates would possess the following skill-sets:
- Possess one or more years working directly with various types of NetApp equipment and hardware configurations.
- Have a good working knowledge of the OnTap operating system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent customer interface skills.
- Windows MSCE server and desktop certification
- Experience with creating and participating in technical videos.
- UNIX and/or Networking certifications, skills and proficiencies.
- Contact: Engineering
- Web: http://www.zerowait.com/
Additional preferred skills:
Zerowait offers competitive pay to qualified individuals, including 401K and medical benefit plans.