In the event you wish to exchange a part we encourage you to speak to our engineering staff to ensure you are specifying the correct replacement part.
All returns/exchanges require an RMA number. Shipments without RMA numbers will be returned.
Defective Product Exchange
- Once we have verified your request for an RMA with a valid serial number(s), you will be issued an RMA Number. You are to include this RMA number on the return shipping label. (Shipments without an RMA number will be returned). All RMA Numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Defective items should be returned in the packaging used to ship the replacement part.
- Return freight is the responsibility of the shipper.
- If we have not received the defective part within 20 business days we will send an invoice to the customer for the list price of the advanced replacement part plus shipping, with payment terms of 15 days from Receipt of Invoice.
- Ship the item (s) via Ground (unless otherwise instructed by Zerowait) to:
RMA # XXXX
707 Kirkwood Hwy.
Wilmington, DE 19805