To make a purchase from Zerowait over the phone:
You can call 888.811.0808 to speak with a member of our sales staff if you are looking to place an order. When calling to place an order it is important to have the following information available:
- Payment information including: Account number, Expiration date, 3 or 4 digit security code, Name on the credit card, and the Billing address.
- Shipping information including: Carrier (Federal Express or UPS), Account number (if you do not have an account we will add the cost of shipping to your invoice, and shipping speed (Overnight, 2nd day, 3rd day, or Ground)
- All orders have the assumption that they are in stock.
- Orders received by Noon (EST) will be processed and shipped the same day unless otherwise stated by Zerowait.
- Should you absolutely require same day shipping, please inquire with a Zerowait sales representative prior to ordering.
Do you do sales outside of the USA?
Yes we do! We currently have distribution centers located in Manchester, England and Sydney Australia. For information, visit our contact page .
- Credit Card (Amex/Visa/Mastercard)
- Terms (Net-15)
- Bank Wire
After approval by Zerowait's credit department, customers are extended Net 15 terms for invoices. Zerowait also accepts Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX) and PayPal payments for most purchases. First time Customers must prepay their orders with a credit card, PayPal, international money order, or bank wire-unless a credit application has been completed and approved by Zerowait in advance of ordering. All internationally shipped orders must be prepaid with no exceptions, bank wire preferred.
To use PayPal to pay for an order, customers must first obtain an official Zerowait quote from an authorized Zerowait sales professional and must obtain approval from Zerowait to send money via PayPal to us.
NOTE: PayPal payments received for orders that do not comply with the above will be delayed or denied. Zerowait reserves the right to extend to or deny Customers the privilege of paying by credit card at any time, for any purchase.
Does Zerowait Offer Software Support?
Unfortunately, Zerowait does not offer software support for your NetApp equipment. Only NetApp, Inc. and its resellers can offer official NetApp Software Support Subscription (SSP) contracts. You can maintain your software support through NetApp while receiving hardware support through Zerowait. We recommend that you keep your software up to date with NetApp so you can receive the latest Data OnTap updates.
Zerowait is not affiliated with NetApp and, as such, cannot provide any software downloads to our customers; however, Zerowait engineers can certainly answer any software-related questions you may have. We can assist customers who purchase transferable licensed units from us with obtaining quotes for NetApp SSP. Additionally, we can offer technical support services to our customers for setup, configuration, and troubleshooting the software they obtain from NetApp.
Why Do You Need My Auto Support Logs?
Your auto support logs play a critical part in allowing us to fit you with a personalized storage solution. Often we need the data from these logs to know what shelves, drives and/or modules are compatible with your current system. All information is kept strictly confidential and is only used to allow us to better serve you.