Reports to: Marketing Manager
The Marketing and Sales Administrator is responsible for executing sales and marketing initiatives including event coordination, list management, email marketing and administrative support.
- Maintain the Zerowait website and manage monthly marketing emails.
- Perform administrative work such as data entry, list uploading, list cleansing, reports, etc. Familiarity with Constant Contact, Joomla Content Management System, Linked In and other Online Marketing including Google Adwords management.
- Maintain the inventory of promotional items
- Assist with Marketing budgeting and planning .
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and trade show planning.
- Handle specific projects as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Attention to detail and superior organization is a must
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to meet project deadlines and exceed key performance indicators
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline Zerowait offers competitive pay to qualified individuals.
- Contact: Marketing
- Web: http://www.zerowait.com/